Square Roots - Episode 331
Vanessa might hit peak sassy in this episode, and that's great. This chunker encompasses a heck of a lot, even if some might think it just involved walking down a hill. There's the peach lady, the orange guy, a boar balancing on a bomb, a bear balancing on a crystal, a little bug guy, a missing dog, and Johnny making the same game mistake three times over 17 years.
- Vanessa is the Champagne of Peninsulas
- Johnny Deleted His Track, Everyone Point At Him
- Tilda Swinton on the Whiteness Scale
- Matthew Getting Edged By Text
- The Terrifying Return of Baby Fresh Eyes
- Fail Son Susano
This Week: We defeat the boss of the Tsuta Ruins!
Next Week: We clear the Gale Ruins!
Our Patreon: http://patreon.com/squarerootspodcast
Thanks to Steven Morris for his awesome new theme! You can find him at: https://twitter.com/BeigeOnBeige and https://www.youtube.com/user/morrissteven
Contact Square Roots!
Email: squarerootspodcast (at) gmail (dort) com