Square Roots - Episode 339
Is it an Akira? No, it's an Ultraman! Is it an Alien? Sort of, but it's also a 2001! On this futuristic episode of Square Roots we dive into the murky future awaiting all of us in Live a Live. Will it have Final Fantasy Behemoths and Akira Bike Gangs? Probably.
- Ferrero Rochers All The Way Through
- If Riker Doesn't Have a Beard, This Episode Is Gonna Be Weird
- I'M A LOCAL BUSINESSMAN
- The Loincloth / Balls Debate
- A Stupid Dirty Slank
- A TURTLE IS SICK?!
- The Only Solution is Liquifaction
- A disasterous Bring Your Kid To Work Day
- The Colonel's Bee Quest
This Week: We play the Near and Distant Future!
Next Week: We finish the Middle Ages and... maybe the rest of the game? We'll see!
Our Patreon: http://patreon.com/squarerootspodcast
Thanks to Steven Morris for his awesome new theme! You can find him at: https://twitter.com/BeigeOnBeige and https://www.youtube.com/user/morrissteven
Contact Square Roots!
Email: squarerootspodcast (at) gmail (dort) com