Square Roots - Episode 355
Johnny gets weird quasi-dates with straight guys flashbacks in this party filled, aquarium smashing, minigame loving chunker of BioWare's Mass Effect 3! Mass Effect lets its hair down and gets out of its ridiculous marching band outfit and finally lets you enjoy the world they've created, at least for this one DLC. There's evil betrayals! Clones! Gun toting Hanar! Grunt in the shower! And so much more!
- The Princess of Burnsville
- Vanessa's Milky White Obsession
- The Whore / Horror Switcheroo
- Shepherd Almost Died And It Was The Funniest Thing That Ever Happened
- The Asari Don't Make Sense
- The Normanddy of Thessius
- Definitely Not Gay James Vega
- Blasto: A Porn Parody
This Week: The Citadel DLC!
Next Week: We finish Mass Effect 3!
Our Patreon: http://patreon.com/squarerootspodcast
Thanks to Steven Morris for his awesome theme! You can find him at: https://twitter.com/BeigeOnBeige and https://www.youtube.com/user/morrissteven