NOW WITH 90% LESS CHIPMUNK VOICES!
You probably saw this one coming: it's a two hander! Johnny and Matthew dig through the second disc of Metal Gear Solid, with Johnny finding it brisk and fun and poor Matthew feeling like it takes forever. But you've got some iconic boss fights, weird jokes, and completely reconstructed cut scenes between the original PlayStation version and the GameCube Twin Snakes. Also this episode:
- Muscle Milkers
- Metal Gear as Metroidvania
- Matthew Can't Handle The Master Miller Twist
- Gemome Soldiers
- Johnny Can't Stop Saying Les Enfants Terribles
- Two Games In A Row With A Shirtless Wrestling Match
- So Many Fake Outs
- This Game Is Twins and Liquid Is the Danny DeVito
This Week: We finish Metal Gear Solid!
Next Week: We recruit all five extra party members in Dragon Age II!
Our Patreon: http://patreon.com/squarerootspodcast
Thanks to Steven Morris for his awesome new theme! You can find him at: https://twitter.com/BeigeOnBeige and https://www.youtube.com/user/morrissteven
Contact Square Roots!
Email: squarerootspodcast (at) gmail (dort) com