This week's Square Roots is sponsored by Manscaped, please use the promo code SQUAREROOTS at the checkout to receive your discount!
Buried cities! Robot guns! People bullets! Reapers, or -Wels-! All this and more in today's Square Roots! We're heading towards the end of Disk 1, and things are just getting more dramatic. Will Fei get out of his Cloud coma? What's the nanomachine Terra all about? Can we get even more Brain Guys scenes?
- Is Vanessa Canon in the Callista Flockheart Protocol?
- The French Version of New York Police
- Noita Sounds Like Murder If You're A Gangster
- The Sky Is Full of Balls!
- The Third Worst Dungeon in Square Roots History
- Billy's Sex Work Proposal
- Pink Eye: Is It Poop Eye?
- Matthew's e-Stim Corner
- Everyone Loves a Pontiff
- On The Streets of Santa Monickerrrr
- Another Case of Too Many Sephiroths
- Wild Tonal Shifts
This Week: We reach the floating city of Shevat!
Next Week: We destroy the three gates!
Our Patreon: http://patreon.com/squarerootspodcast
Thanks to Steven Morris for his awesome new theme! You can find him at: https://twitter.com/BeigeOnBeige and https://www.youtube.com/user/morrissteven
Contact Square Roots!
Email: squarerootspodcast (at) gmail (dort) com