Square Roots - Episode 338
Greetings, humans! Welcome to a spookity, horrorish episode of Square Roots! In this dark chunker of Unalive Alive we play through the blood soaked hallways of Edo Japan, the bullet ridden sand of The Wild West, and punch and kick through the death sports of Present Day!
- Gotham Knight Cake Boycott
- Bee Movie Horror
- Johnny Definitely Follows Vanessa's Instructions
- They Don't Count as People
- Vanessa Invented Skateboard
- Xemobab Chromicols and Soccer Frontier
- Tits Versus Titties
- A Three Amigos Situation
- Teens Don't Know Who Hulk Hogan Is
This Week: We play Edo Japan, the Wild West, and Present Day in Live a Live!
Next Week: We finish the Near Future and Distant Future!
Our Patreon: http://patreon.com/squarerootspodcast
Thanks to Steven Morris for his awesome new theme! You can find him at: https://twitter.com/BeigeOnBeige and https://www.youtube.com/user/morrissteven
Contact Square Roots!
Email: squarerootspodcast (at) gmail (dort) com