Square Roots - Episode 375
Oh boy! We get to meet so many dragons, and yet... not in time? Yeah, we get a lot of very brief dragon encounters, but not the Bad Dragon kind, in this chunker of Game Arts's Lunar. Sadly no Matthew's game because we were on a tight time schedule.
- A Campaign of Terror Against My Friends and Family
- I Was A Drunk Six Year Old
- The Secret Origin of Duran Duran's A View To A Kill
- We Don't Like Slapping Music
- He Smiled To Make Vanessa Melt
- You Gotta Tag Your Porn
This Week: Reach the top of.Myght's Tower!
Next Week: Defeat the Magic Masher in Ruid!
Our Patreon: http://patreon.com/squarerootspodcast
Thanks to Steven Morris for his awesome theme! You can find him at: https://twitter.com/BeigeOnBeige and https://www.youtube.com/user/morrissteven
Contact Square Roots!
Email: squarerootspodcast (at) gmail (dort) com